Friday, July 11, 2003

How to Win yr gal from a “Better” guy!
3 Steps to win back yr true love


continued from [9/7/03]

Chapter 1

Step 1 - Seize up yr opponent


“Know yr enemy, know yrself, every battle fought will be a battle won.” [Sun Tze]

Jus how good yr competition is would be the crux to determining an appropriate battle plan. Before u start to strategize, it is imperative tt you do a good background study of the challenger. Some fundamental qns tt comes to mind would be…

Is he tall?
Is he rich?
Is he a nice guy?
Is he good looking?
Is he a 1st class honours grad?
Is he appealing to women in an overall sense?

After finding the ans to those qns, the next set of qns u have to ask yrself…

Do I last 1 minute (average) into most of my conversations b4 I start complaining?
Do I keep saying I’ll fail my test and exams but end up getting distinctions?
Do I bet with pp if I’ll get into dean’s list when it’s a sure thing?
Do I complain excessively?
Do I get frustrated easily?
Is it a pattern in my life?

If u happen to encounter any difficulty in answering these qns, feel free to approach yr frens for assistance. Only when u have the necessary info required, r u ready to move on to the next step.

Chapter 2

Step 2 - Enhance yr strengths, accentuate his weaknesses


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment